Welcome

Friday, February 3, 2012

Saving Firsts

I have never kissed a boy. I have never even held hands with a boy. And I don't plan to until my wedding day! I want to save as many firsts for my wedding day as possible! Just think how special it will be. I won't have kissed anyone but my husband! I won't have even held hands with anyone else! I will have saved everything for him. I have been told that these standards are extreme. I have been told that I am unrealistic. I have been told that I should just have fun. I have been told that I will not succeed. I have been told that I will be too weak, but my strength is not my own! My strength comes from the Lord! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 I know this may sound crazy, but it's okay to go against culture. In fact the Bible calls us to do just that. "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is good and acceptable and the perfect will of God." Romans 12:2 Trust in your Heavenly Father, your Creator! He knows BEST! "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

Leave A Prayer Request

We believe that prayer is powerful! Please leave your prayer requests as comments on the most resent post. We will then post them to our prayer page so that other visitors can see them and pray for you or your loved ones too! Feel free to post them anonymously.