1) What a Savior by Laura Story- This song basically says it all. It talks about how Jesus is "the way, the truth, and the life" and that He "stood in my place." This song helps me keep my focus on how utterly amazing and perfect Jesus is, and what He did for me.
2) You Are Everything by Matthew West- I adore this song. It says exactly how I feel. Matthew West shares that Jesus is everything He lives for. It helps me express my complete need for Jesus.
3) Forever Reign by Hillsong- This is a wonderful worship song. In the beginning, it explains who Jesus is: He is good, He is love, He is light, He is hope, and so on. Part of the lyrics go, "My heart will sing no other name, Jesus, Jesus" It helps me keep my focus on Him.
4) Grace by Laura Story- Laura got the whole gospel on this one. It talks about God's never- ending grace, and always leaves me breathless.
5) God With Us by (not sure)- Another amazing worship song! It explains how incredible His mercy is, and how unworthy we are to receive it, but He gives it anyway. This song always leaves me so grateful to God about what He did for us.
I hope you have enjoyed some of my music reviews! If you have any comments or songs that you love, feel free to share them!