Welcome

Friday, February 3, 2012

Give God Control:Dating

As you probably already know, I have decided ,through the wise guidance of my parents, NOT to "date". If you're like most people I talk to you're probably thinking, "She doesn't want to get married!" However, that's not it at all! If God wants me to get married I will. Yes, I would like to get married and have children, but I'm going to leave it up to God! If He doesn't want me to get married I won't. I DON'T have to worry about it! I know that He has a plan for my life. I have faith in Him! I want to give God control in every part of my life! I know He will do a much better job of running my life than I will. However, I am constantly catching myself trying to takeover. ( I am ironically a control freak) I start thinking, "I just want to do things my way. My way is fun and easy! God's way isn't always fun and it definitely isn't easy!" Then I hear the still small Voice of The Almighty saying, "Just trust me! I have a plan here. I am working. I know you and I want the best for you! Trust Me!" God has a plan for your life too! He wants to guide you! He wants to bless you! Just let Him in! Give Him control! He loves you more than you can imagine!

Leave A Prayer Request

We believe that prayer is powerful! Please leave your prayer requests as comments on the most resent post. We will then post them to our prayer page so that other visitors can see them and pray for you or your loved ones too! Feel free to post them anonymously.