Welcome

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

God Always Answers Prayers!

Reading the title of this post you may be thinking, "What is she talking about? God didn't answer my prayer for this or that!" Just think about it for a minute...He did answer your prayer. He just said no or maybe He said not yet. Either way He has your very best interest in mind. Even if you don't think so right now. For example, I am the oldest of seven children. For a long time I was the only girl. I love my three brothers very much and wouldn't trade them for anything! However, you can't dress little brothers up in pink dresses or put bows in their hair. It just doesn't go over well! Needless to say I prayed every night for a sister. I prayed and prayed! I prayed eleven years to be exact. Eventually I started thinking, "Maybe God doesn't want me to have a sister." Sitting here today I am listening to one of my three sisters playing in her doll house in the next room! God knew I needed sisters He just had better timing then I did! "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." (Psalm 27:14) I am so glad God sent my sisters when He did! I am able to enjoy them so much more then I would have if they had been closer in age to me. We never fight. They never try to borrow my clothes. Plus, I get to dress them in pink all the time! I have just started helping to teach them their pre-school lessons and I love it! (we homeschool) The point is, God knows BEST! Don't doubt His timing or answer for anything! He loves you and He's always listening even when you think He isn't!

Leave A Prayer Request

We believe that prayer is powerful! Please leave your prayer requests as comments on the most resent post. We will then post them to our prayer page so that other visitors can see them and pray for you or your loved ones too! Feel free to post them anonymously.