Welcome

Monday, February 6, 2012

Little Things

One day I decided to pay attention to the little things Jesus did for me throughout the day. Things so beautiful and pure that I knew had to be from Him. I was in awe as I went throughout the day: little suprises kept coming up, nothing big and probably nothing that anyone, including myself, would notice if they went through the day not watching for His suprises. I often do this from time to time, not expecting anything, just trusting. Usually it is something gorgeous outside (since I live in the country) that I don't ever think about. It could be birds flying through the sky (Jesus know I love that) or frost on the ground when I go out in the morning to do chores. Some may say I'm crazy, that those things are a part of life. But when you think about it, everything that is a part of life is from Him, just for you. Psalm 8:3-4 says, "When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have set in place, what is man that You are mindful of him, the son of man that You care for him?" I believe that God delights when we notice and appreciate what He has done for us! Let's take a few minutes each day and really appreciate the little things in life that are from God!

Leave A Prayer Request

We believe that prayer is powerful! Please leave your prayer requests as comments on the most resent post. We will then post them to our prayer page so that other visitors can see them and pray for you or your loved ones too! Feel free to post them anonymously.