Welcome

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Show Me My Sins

We all sin. I sin everyday. I am human. Some of my sin I see and instantly recognize. For example when I am short with my siblings. However, recently I have been realizing that there are probably some areas of my life where I am sinning or not trusting in Him and I don't even know it. So I have been praying that God will reveal the areas of my life where I have strongholds and that He would give me the strength to over come them. So far He has shown me that I worry too much. I am a huge control person and I get to thinking about everything and what I need to do about it. However, God says,"So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’" (Matthew 6:31) "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ( Isaiah 41:10 ) I have been praying and seeking God about my worries. I have been casting all my burdens onto Him. He has brought me great joy and I can feel Him working in my life! Now I am ask, "What is the next stronghold I can overcome through Your grace?" I know there will be one and I know I can overcome it through Him Who lives in me. God always gives you a way out of temptation. You just have to be listening and looking for Him. Praise His Holy Name, that we can have such a close relationship with Him through Jesus!

Leave A Prayer Request

We believe that prayer is powerful! Please leave your prayer requests as comments on the most resent post. We will then post them to our prayer page so that other visitors can see them and pray for you or your loved ones too! Feel free to post them anonymously.