Welcome

Friday, December 23, 2011

John's 1st Post

Hey this is John. Sorry I'm a little late on the Media Control topic,but here's my post... Okay, so I was playing a PC farming simulator game and thought I'd listen to some country music while I played. I like old country music, although I realize that it's content isn't always good. A song ended and I hit play for the next country song, but instead of the country song, Casting Crowns started playing. I thought okay God I get the message. So I listened to Christian music the rest of my game time. Listen to Christian music it's worth it.

Leave A Prayer Request

We believe that prayer is powerful! Please leave your prayer requests as comments on the most resent post. We will then post them to our prayer page so that other visitors can see them and pray for you or your loved ones too! Feel free to post them anonymously.